An extremely compact and smooth design with maximum filtration area make the Njord XP-S highly effective and easy to place.
In spite of its very compact design, Njord XP-S is equipped with double suction inlets. Each inlet has two filter stages, which maximises the active filter surface. The first filter in each suction inlet serves to filter out as much dust as possible, particularly large particles. The second filter serves to purify the air as effectively as possible right down to the very smallest and most hazardous particles.
Njord XP-S is constructed from high-quality components with as little environmental impact as possible and can be delivered with an unloading shelf made of your choice of materials.
Equipped with UV-C (optional) for eliminating harmful microbes such as bacteria and viruses. Choose ionisation (optional) to eliminate bad smells and odours.
• 2-step filtration up to filter category H14, all filters in accordance with ISO 16890 or EN1822. Type and class of filter is customised according to conditions and needs.
• Satisfies the requirements set out concerning sprinkler systems.
• Can be upgraded for molecular/gas filtration according to Eurovent 4/203-218.9.
• Programmable time for various operating modes at various times.
• Filter class flexibility in order to optimise the results and operating economy.
• Constant flow control which provides for the same amount of purified air over time.
• Alarm function that signals when it is time to change filter.